What is Viral Blogging?
If you are looking for the best blogging services, marketing training, and a way to monetize your content, while you build your primary business, then a viral blog is for you. Speed of implementation, ranking, social syndication, and traffic will help your business succeed.
A viral blogging system consist of a group of different blogs that all combine to create an authority site. Google and other search engines rank websites. As the main site the blogging platform rises to the top of the search engines and brings more traffic to the other blogs.
Viral blogging is ideal for people who want to become bloggers, internet marketers, affiliate marketers, and network marketers. Blogging can also help real estate agents, insurance agents, independent contractors, and other offline professionals gain authority in their local markets. I blog and dominate my local market in real estate.
The internet runs on search. Your viral blog can help you rank in the search engines. You can go viral through tweets, likes, re-pins, and comments. Post your blog on social media sites, gain back links, and generate traffic from people who will see it in their news feeds.
Here are 6.5 benefits of Viral Blogging
1. Exceptional growth – Blogging will help your business grow through traffic. Each post is like an income stream that will generate leads. You will encourage people to recommend your products or services to customers. Your blog’s comments will increase with time and generate more visibility in the search engines.
2. List Building – Every business needs a customer list. You will build your lists. Lists are leverage in your business. Have a new product? It’s your list who will buy it first. People buy from those who they know, like, and trust.
3. Authority and Credibility – Blogging helps build your credibility. Your website will be known by many people due to the increase in traffic. This will lead to your customers having confidence in you.
4. Going Viral – Your websites will increase in popularity. You will develop a following. You will receive noise and good buzz on your offers. You may not go viral with millions of views and likes but you will get enough traffic to hit your income goals.
5. Marketing – The most important thing in business is marketing and sales. But most business owners don’t have a clue on how to market. Marketing is the key in your business. Most entrepreneurs don’t spend enough time marketing. Marketing creates traffic, traffic creates leads, and leads create sales.
6. iPAS Internet Prospect Acceleration System – Most blogging platforms come with marketing training. Some systems offer this as an extra cost. Running a business takes money. Invest into your education.
The right system will help you promote your business, monetize leads, and pay you commissions on selling the viral blogging system, and marketing education. You can promote the system, leadership training, and marketing education as your primary business and/or use it as a second income stream to your main business.
iPAS or Internet Prospect Acceleration System is an all-inclusive success kit that helps your business succeed in marketing. It combines offline and online strategies to help your blogging. You also get a Personal Business Assistant to help you close sales. Do your due diligence because not all viral blogging platforms have the iPAS success kits.
6.5 Blogging Challenge – Unless you are an SEO expert. It will take up to 90 days to start ranking in the search engines. I challenge you to write a blog post everyday for 90 days. Write original quality content (or pay a writer) and market that content. Promote your primary business, the viral blogging system, or both. It takes Google about 6-12 weeks to index new websites.
Viral blogging brings traffic to your websites and an extra income stream in your bank account. Blog and prosper.